At Environics, we are dedicated to providing expert environmental consulting services to clients in various sectors. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Environmental Consultant to join our team
– B.Sc. in Engineering (Chemical, / Environmental, Electrical, or Mechanical) or Science (Chemistry or Physics),
– M.Sc. in a field relevant to environmental consultancy is preferable.
– Five to seven years of experience in an environment-related field. Experience in ESIAs and ESHS audits is preferable.
– Technical reporting skills
– Familiar with Egyptian environmental legislations And international standards (such as IFC and EBRD).
– Perfect Arabic and fluent English. A third language is a plus.
The Consultant is expected to participate in the following
– Study-level planning, proposal writing, and reporting, as assigned.
– Fieldwork, data analysis, and reporting for EIAs/ESIAs of projects in various sectors.
– Planning, implementation and reporting for HSE audits, site investigations and assessments, development of HSEMS, etc. for various sectors.
– Compiling, reviewing, discussing and editing outputs from external consultants and subcontractors
– Other projects in the fields of environmental or energy management, as needed.
Depending on experience and performance, the candidate may lead in one or more of the above activities.
– Reporting to Senior Consultant/ Principal Consultant
To apply for the Environmental Consultant position at Environics, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Environmental Consultant” in the subject.
We look forward to reviewing your application
#environmental #vacancy #environmentalconsulting