Established in 1999, with a significant track record of hundreds of contracts of different sizes, Environics is a leading Egyptian firm in the field of environmental, energy and sustainable development consultancy services.
Environics provides a wide range of services contributing to the development of a number of sectors, including: Energy; Industry; Infrastructure and Transport; Oil and Gas; Tourism; Mining; Water Resources; Agribusiness and Foods, and Agriculture and Reclamation.
- National regulators and governmental authorities
- International consultancy firms
- Donor agencies and international organizations
- Local and foreign businesses
- Local state-owned enterprises
- National and International Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs)
Services mainly provided in Egypt, occasionally extending to Arab countries, including: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Libya, Algeria, Syria, Oman and Qatar.
Certified environmental consultancy by the Egyptian Environmental Affairs Agency (EEAA), the Egyptian General Petroleum Corporation (EGPC), and the Egyptian Natural Gas Holding Company (EGAS), among other entities.