- Baseline surveys at the Egyptian local and regional levels.
- Physical environmental aspects surveyed include meteorology, hydrology, geology, geomorphology, topography, seismic activity, etc.
- Biological aspects include terrestrial and/or marine ecologies, encompassing habitats, flora, fauna, and protected, endangered species, etc.
- Socio-economic aspects studied through primary and secondary sources, using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Surveying and studying sites of archaeological significance.
- Development of bathymetric maps and environmental sensitivity mapping.
- Critical habitat surveys and assessments.
Please select a sector from the list below to show related projects.