- Instrumental in the establishment and refinement of the Egyptian EIA system.
- Full-fledged EIAs/ESIAs; strategic, integrated and project-focused, as well as EIA/ESIA reviews.
- Well-versed on local and international relevant regulations and standards, including those adopted by major donor agencies, financial institutions and banks, including: IFC, World Bank, EBRD, JBIC, AfDB, KfW and others.
- Exceptional knowledge of the environmental and social aspects of Egyptian regions
- Pool of knowledge continuously updated with new fieldwork and research results, supported by technical softwares.
- Social and economic aspects assessed in all major studies, through quantitative and qualitative tools.
- Mathematical modelling of pollutants at project and cumulative levels.
Please select a sector from the list below to show related projects.