Preparation of the Environmental and Hazardous Substances & Wastes Registers
- Galaxy Chemicals Egypt commissioned Environics to prepare the environmental and hazardous substances and wastes registers covering the present production and service units at Galaxy facility in Attaqa, Suez.
- Environics reviewed and used the available information and latest environmental measurements provided, as well as conducted a site visit to be updated of the current facility activities and associated environmental aspects.
- The findings were used to review and update the present self-monitoring plan and evaluate the environmental compliance of the facility with the applicable legal environmental requirements.
- The environmental and hazardous substances and wastes registers were prepared in accordance with the standard requirements of Annex (3) of the Executive Regulations for Law 4/1994 modified by Laws 9/2009 and 105/2015.
- Upon the client’s request, Environics also provided an English translation of the Environmental Register.
Update the Environmental, and Hazardous Substances and Wastes Registers
- In the context of the continuous cooperation between Galaxy Chemicals Egypt and Environics to ensure the former’s environmental compliance, Environics was recommissioned to update the previously prepared Environmental, and Hazardous Substances & Wastes Registers.